Photos of Chelsea Flower Show

I went to Chelsea Flower Show in London on Tuesday (25 May 2004), and have posted photos on a page of my website: http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/Album/ChelseaFlowerShow.htm
[ I also have pictures there of last year's event: http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/Album/ChelseaFlowerShow/2003.htm and of last year's Hampton Court Flower Show: http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/Album/HamptonCourt.htm ]
You are all invited to come and see ... I hope you enjoy them!
Mark UK Student Life: http://www.ukstudentlife.com [the website introduces British culture and life: it is aimed particularly at people who are studying or visiting the UK]
I enjoyed the photos. Thank you for putting them up.