Photos of Chelsea Flower Show

I went to Chelsea Flower Show in London on Tuesday (25 May 2004), and have posted photos on a page of my website:

I also have pictures there of last year's event:
of last year's Hampton Court Flower Show:
]

You are all invited to come and see ... I hope you enjoy them!

Mark UK Student Life:

website introduces British culture and life: it is aimed particularly at people who are studying or visiting the UK]

Reply to
UKStudentLife.com

I enjoyed the photos. Thank you for putting them up.

Reply to
Andrew Ostrander