Photos: Ivy plants with green moss

Hi group:

Every workday when I walk between my employer's parking lot and their office, I pass a very interesting overhead ivy that lately has a pretty green moss around it.

I've been meaning to take some photos of this "work of nature" and I've finally got a few uploaded to my AP website (see URL below) in a new album under the Pictures link on the homepage.

Please check out the photos and tell me what you think. I know...if you've seen one ivy...you've seen them all. :-)

Have a nice week.

Regards, Al Gershen Grants Pass, OR snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

(AP)

Reply to
Al Gershen

The pale vegetation is 'Reindeer Moss', Cladonia rangiferina-- actually not a moss at all but a member of the Lichen family.

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman