Photos . . .

Hi Joyce --
I can give you a course in editing, filing, and printing pictures pretty much any time. I am now confining my house work to half a day. It looks as if we can see light at the end of the tunnel.
It probably will take a couple of hours, and you need to take copious notes.
Actually, I've forgotten how to transfer from your camera to computer, but it will be easy to relearn.
-- Ray
Sorry -- ignore the posting -- as you can see I missent it.

notes.

If you highlight the message in the list, you should have a menu option to CANCEL POST. You can cancel your own posts and people may not even see it.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, <1 mile off L.I.Sound 2nd year gardener
Thanks -- very useful to know.

pretty
as
but