PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Sunflower Mystery

I am experimenting with a BLOG to learn why they have become so popular and to see if it makes any sense for the Photo of the Week.

I have included the last two POW's in the first edition. Please take a look and let me know what you think. There is a comment option at the bottom of each posting and you can use your real name or comment annonymously.

Thanks for your support.

js

Click here to enter the blog... POW Blog

-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK:

Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver

jack

Did all the seed come from the same packet of one variety?

If it did, I can't fathom why you'd get such variation, unless there were drastic differences in growing conditions. i.e. soil,sunlight, watering, fertilizer, etc.

J. Del Col

Reply to
delcolja