PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Stinkhorn, the Rest of the Story

This Spring I posted pictures of what I thought were Stink Horn Eggs. I wasn't totally sure of what they were but I got impatient waiting for them to "hatch" into something and promised to followup with the "rest of the story".
js
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Gems, Sausage, http://schmidling.com
Nice site