PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Prairie Smoke

This native prairie flower get it's name from the feather duster like fruit of the pink flower.
Please note that we are in the process of moving our web site so if you encounter problems come back in a few days.
js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com
snipped-for-privacy@schmidling.com This native prairie flower get it's name from th
feather duster like fruit of the pink flower.
Please note that we are in the process of moving our web site so i you encounter problems come back in a few days.
js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com
thats pretty but very different from what i would imagine a member o the rose family as being lol. thanks for the great pic jack:). cyaaaaa, sockiescat
-- sockiescat
On 7/20/06 2:59 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk,

I've been growing this for many years. It is a really great plant.
Cheryl
sockiescat wrote:

How bout apples, plums, peaches. etc.,?
js