PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Green Snake

The Green Snake is a harmless little (22-30") snake that was once fairly common. Like so many other animals, it is becoming very rare over most of it's range as a result of development and agriculture.
js
On 7/17/07 8:45 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, "Jack

He's a sweetie. I see garter snakes just about daily and there is a HUGE milk snake that hangs out in my neighbors compost heap.
Cheryl

What a pretty snake! I'd like to see one of these.
Jo Ann
Jack Schmidling wrote:

Awww! Can I keep him if he follows me home?
Jerry

http://home.sc.rr.com/davefouchey/green-handfull.jpg
Dave Fouchey
Florence, SC
N34 11' 36.40" W79 47' 6.85"
WA4EMR
Dave, that's a really cool photo!
--
Tammie
In Ontario, Canada, North of Lake Superior