PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Green Snake

The Green Snake is a harmless little (22-30") snake that was once fairly common. Like so many other animals, it is becoming very rare over most of it's range as a result of development and agriculture.

js

Reply to
Jack Schmidling

He's a sweetie. I see garter snakes just about daily and there is a HUGE milk snake that hangs out in my neighbors compost heap.

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Awww! Can I keep him if he follows me home?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins

Dave, that's a really cool photo!

Reply to
bthache

What a pretty snake! I'd like to see one of these.

Jo Ann

Reply to
Jo Ann

Still common in these parts Jack