PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Forsythia

The Forsythia is an introduction from China and has been bred into several different species. This one is probably F. intermedia but I am not certain. It is a member of the Olive Family (Oleaceae).
Jack Schmidling
thanks i love forsythia!
--

"Jack Schmidling" < snipped-for-privacy@mc.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@mc.net...

The forsythia picture is nice, but the Boys story through the Fiber story is fascinating. I love it all, especially the ash buttons! Oh, to have the time to indulge in learning and experimenting like that...
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts