PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Forsythia

The Forsythia is an introduction from China and has been bred into several different species. This one is probably F. intermedia but I am not certain. It is a member of the Olive Family (Oleaceae).

Jack Schmidling

Reply to
Jack Schmidling

thanks i love forsythia!

Reply to
readandpostrosie

Jack Schmidling expounded:

The forsythia picture is nice, but the Boys story through the Fiber story is fascinating. I love it all, especially the ash buttons! Oh, to have the time to indulge in learning and experimenting like that...

Reply to
Ann