PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Duck Potato

This interesting pond plant is a member of the Arrowhead family, Alismataceae and is also known as the Common Arrowhead.
It can actually become quite a pest and I spent several days pulling excess plants out of the pond this year.
js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com

I guess you can state a case that Duck potato = rec.birds