PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton

With the temperature heading for 10 below tonight, I can't resist bragging about our green house again.

This fully ripened cotton boll is one of about 5 ready for picking with a few new flowers still forming as of Feb 10, 2008.

js

Reply to
Jack Schmidling

I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to be very industrious. Keep up the good work.

Reply to
Richard

Thanks for the support. It helps though to be retired. Don't know how I ever found time to work.

js

Reply to
Jack Schmidling

- I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to be very industrious. Keep up the good work.-

Thanks for the support. It helps though to be retired. Don't know how

I ever found time to work.

js

Reply to
sockiescat