PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton

With the temperature heading for 10 below tonight, I can't resist bragging about our green house again.
This fully ripened cotton boll is one of about 5 ready for picking with a few new flowers still forming as of Feb 10, 2008.
js

I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to be very industrious. Keep up the good work.
Richard wrote:

Thanks for the support. It helps though to be retired. Don't know how I ever found time to work.
js
Jack Schmidling[_1_];774949']Richard wrote: - I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to be very industrious. Keep up the good work.-
Thanks for the support. It helps though to be retired. Don't know how
I ever found time to work.
js
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver