PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Clustering Pincushion

Most people are as suprised as I was to learn that cactus grow quite well in Northern Illinois as long as one chooses hardy varieties. Some of them will take over a small cactus garden in a couple of years and others grow so slowly, it's hard to know they are even alive. js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com
Most people go through their entire lives not knowing basic survival skills. So what's the difference?
People who make up cute names for plants are a major part of the reason so many are misinformed.
If your plant is supposed to be a "clustering pincushion", why is it a solitary plant?

Because the clustering is what happens on the plants itself. Cute names rock. Who uses the language of the dead anyway?

You do everyday. You are just too dumb to realize it, Skippy.

Not all of the botanical varieties of Coryphantha (Escobaria) vivipara form clusters. Do your homework, Skippy.
Does the cute name "Skippy" rock you?

You must be a genius since you have me figured out so well!!! Good for you!!!
Dan, you are just an average student, nothing special.

The difference between what.... survival skills and a cactus?

And people who make up inane names for themselves
("Cereus-validus....." <fashizzle.yours..)
are the major part of the moron culture that has occupied this country.

If one has a single sheep, does that prove that sheep are not herding animals?
I think people with silly names are right up there with "short people".
Other than that, thanks for your thoughtfull comments.
js
PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com

It doesn't. It just shows you are a hypocrite.
Its shows you don't know the meaning of hypocrite, Dandee.
Anyone who puts misinformed goofballs like you in their place would be called a hero.
Word to your mother.