PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Bullfrog vs Catfish

Our pond is primarily a frog pond and for ten years we put nothing into it big enough to eat even tadpoles. The only fish allowed were minnows to control mosquitoes.
A few years ago we decided that the frogs have had the good life for long enough and decided to experiment with a few catfish.
js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com
Careful Lilah, you almost got put in to the kill file for responding to these adolescents. We'd better get out of here before Ann catches us and smacks us up along side the head.
--
Billy
Good freaking advice.follow it.

I know I know, I just don't get out of the house much lately and we don't have cable(well satellite out here) right now(or a working VCR/DVDplayer), so wanted to try some troll hunting to amuse myself...
Troll hunting my ass, your just a lunatic that does not know where the fuck they are supposed to post.......Now go write that check out to PETA.........There is more song birds that need shooting with a BB gun and more fur bearers to club to death before the sun goes down....
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:17:42 GMT, "Lilah Morgan"
<<>>> Careful Lilah, you almost got put in to the kill file for responding to <<>>> these adolescents. We'd better get out of here before Ann catches us and <<>>> smacks us up along side the head. <<>>> -- <<>>> Billy <<>>> Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)<<>> <<>>I know I know, I just don't get out of the house much lately and we don't <<>>have cable(well satellite out here) right now(or a working VCR/DVDplayer), <<>>so wanted to try some troll hunting to amuse myself...<<>>

I don't like to call names so I will not (I keep repeating that to myself as I read). AGAIN!!! THIS IS A GARDENING GROUP, REC.GARDENS ONLY!!! QUIT CROSSPOSTING! under breath - catch a troll la la!
A. Paul. Ing wrote:

Not sure you are worth the dignity of a response but as a point of interest, you are posting your rants to several groups which makes nonsense of talking about what is allowed on "this" group.
I see nothing in the charters of any of the groups I posted to about restricting the discussion to "fish" but it would at least make sense if you posted your complaint to the group you have in mind or to the person posting the article.
But I wonder just what class of animal you would put a catfish in. Are you suggesting it should be posted to a cat group?
Personally, I think you should confine your postings to a brain-challenged group and perhaps get some help with your problem.
js
Newsgroups snipped.....

Too late! But I don't smack, I just stare sternly until the message is understood.
Don't feed the trolls! Especially the particularly nasty, foulmouthed ones!
:o)
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts