PHOTO OF (LAST WEEK) Asparagus, the sequel

Lots of folks asked what an asparagus patch looks like after cutting stops and it has a chance to grow.
I posted the picture last week but forgot announce it.
It can be found at http://schmidling.com/new.htm
js

Looks familiar. :-) I call them asparagus ferning.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Interesting photo. Eons ago when I was a child my mother had a rhubarb patch. I can't remember a thing about it. I wish I had the room for asparagus. Asparaus is a favorite food in this household. Thanks for the post.
Michael
--
Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their
food, and tyrannize their teachers.
Jack Schmidling wrote:

So how many plants for a family of 4?
--
Ginny - in West Australia

Plan ahead ... It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark. -- Unknown

Depends on your level of passion, in the season you need to cut every few days and eat it then. I have about 16 for two of us and it may not be enough but that many would probably do 4 who were not devoted.
David
I loved looking at all of your photos!
Jack Schmidling wrote:

Enjoyed the photos. Tell that frog, to save me some of those catfish!<g>
Becca