http://www.smgrowers.com/products/plants/plantdisplay.asp?plant_id448
http://www.smgrowers.com/info/flax.asp
http://www.westernhort.org/Hotplants_2011.html
NOTES: a. There is upright, partially upright, and arching. Mine is decidedly arching.
b. "Jubilee" is referred to as a"sport" of "Jester".
c. Climate is mild "Mediterranean" SoCalif, 1 mile from beach. Presently in drought.
TIA for any wisdom.
HB
On 2016-03-02 16:11:05 +0000, Hypatia Nachshon said:

I would elevate the pot more and/or cut the tips off any offending, healthy leaves at an angle and cut off sick, bent or unsightly leaves as close to their origin as possible.

Cut them off or shorten them at an angle. Don't be shy - new leaves will appear soon enough.

On 3/2/2016 8:11 AM, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:

Sunset's "Western Garden Book" -- a necessity for anyone gardening west of the Rocky Mountains -- says to cut off older leaves that are looking tired. They should be cut as close to the base as possible.
--
David E. Ross

While many tributes to the late Supreme Court Associate Justice
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 5:36:04 PM UTC-8, David E. Ross wrote:

ng so long, they drag on the ground. I elevated pot just a few inches, bu t leaves keep dragging.

led?

"long leaf" question.

48

e is decidedly arching.

m beach.

Thanks to both kind posters.
Leaves look fine; not tired; just too long. It seems "intuitively" that a Ph., at least one in the ground, would find some way to deal with long le aves that are touching the ground, but I don't know what's in its mind. S orry I didn't get an erect one instead of arching.
HB
Politifact won the Pulitzer Prize for covering the 2008 election, and may w in again for assembling a certain candidate's lies in one place. <http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/dec/21/2015-lie-year- donald-trump-campaign-misstatements/>