Phlox Subulata Seed,

Can anyone please tell me where I can purchase "Phlox Subulata" seeds? I have been looking web trying to purchase these seed but I can only find stores selling plants. I'm going to ask them to ship the item by international postal service that's why I'm looking for the seeds.
Thanks for you answer in advance,
- Soung
google search shows several.google is your friend. :) www.seedlover.com www.Burbee.com www.parkseed.com
Elaine

Thanks, Elaine,
I've tried those websites and even at e-bay. But still no luck. Is there any reason why finding Phlox Subulata seeds are so hard? Is it hard to gather seeds or something?
Elaine 작성:

I do not understand what you are asking. I found several colors at all of these places. Even e-bay pulled up 21 sellers when I put phlox seeds in the search. What are you asking exactly? Elaine