Phaelenopsis about to bloom?

After a couple of years effort, I think I've got a bloom stalk starting on my four-year-old phaelenopsis. It looks much like an "air root" but is coming out of the plant through a leaf up higher on the stalk.
Do you think??? Or is it just another air root.
If it's really going to bloom, I owe it to the use of an orchid fertilizer (30-10-10) recommended by a local green thumb.
Add pictures here
โœ–

congrats!
I find these to be real hard to get to bloom. I've yet to get my 3 year old one to bloom. My 3 year old dendrobium is finally setting a bloom spike.
Tom
Add pictures here
โœ–

It appears all green to me and is almost an inch long now, still pointing up, but prevented from growing down by lying along the central spine of a leaf. I'm starting to have my doubts about it being a bloom stalk.
Add pictures here
โœ–

It *is* that time of year! All of mine are in spike as well.
-- Toni South Florida USA Zone 10b http://ww.cearbhaill.com
Add pictures here
โœ–
Robert Salmon รัำแส: