Pests posting as me or lies about me

Note that there has been someone posting using my name here who is not me, and pests may be posting lies about me. I do not read this gropup, so this is to simply inform readers not to believe anything posted abut me.

Who are you?
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

A troll from ne.weather. Best to leave this one alone.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts