Pesticide free natural fly control

I've been using this fly trap all summer, and it works so great. If you have flies, you really should try it out. It's reusable and does not stink like the bag traps!!! There's no poisons or chemicals, either. Check out their website:

can even use the live insects to feed your lizards, birds, fish, etc. The bugs just dehydrate in a day or two and then when the trap is about half full you just dump it out.

Just had to tell you because my kids, dogs, chickens, and I really like this contraption!

Reply to
bdawg