permaculture workshop

If you're in the Bay Area and are interested in permaculture, Common Ground (a non-profit organic garden supply and education center in Palo Alto) is having a two-day seminar September 9-10. Details at .
(If you're not in the Bay Area but are getting this posting, my apologies. It means I messed up the distribution setting.)
Mike Kupfer