Perennial Peanuts

Does anyone know of a reliable source for perennial peanuts at a reasonable price? Perferably in north florida/south ga.

TIA,

-- _________________________________________

Connie ICQ#:250662517

SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +2783142250662517

More ways to contact me:

ragamuffin2004

at a

There is a large plot of it at the Leon County (FL) Agricultural Extension Office in the demonstration garden. I bet they'd let you take a few bits and pieces. Once you have some, you have a lot

Jim Lewis - snipped-for-privacy@nettally.com - Tallahassee, FL - Nature encourages no looseness, pardons no errors. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply to
Jim Lewis

Got a friend that's going to Costa Rica? It grows wild everywhere there. Road sides, parking lots, hotels. Everyone uses it for cheap ground cover. We brought some back last June and have finally ripped it all out. A real invasive exotic! Use with caution.

Reply to
Ricky

Winn Dixie

Reply to