Perennial Peanuts

Does anyone know of a reliable source for perennial peanuts at a reasonable price? Perferably in north florida/south ga.
TIA,
Connie ICQ#:250662517
SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +2783142250662517
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/250662517
- Tallahassee, FL - Nature encourages no looseness, pardons no errors. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got a friend that's going to Costa Rica? It grows wild everywhere there. Road sides, parking lots, hotels. Everyone uses it for cheap ground cover. We brought some back last June and have finally ripped it all out. A real invasive exotic! Use with caution.
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:07:24 GMT, "ragamuffin2004"

Winn Dixie