Perennial garden, sunny pictures in those dark days

Since it's cold and dark outside I thought that people might enjoy some pictures of more sunny days.

If you like gardens you may take a look at our site.

We are perennial lovers and have more than 700 different cultivars in our garden. Lots of pictures of the herbaceous borders and of plants, a slide show, plantcombinations, lots of things to see.

If you like it, please let me know.

Mieke

jan.mieke.bastiaens