Peonies

I have 8 Peonies, I planted them all this Spring and they are about a foot tall. They were all doing great. Then two days ago I fertilized and watered all of them.

One of the plants seems to be wilting, but the others look healthy and happy.

Any ideas why one plants would react so differently?

Thanks,

Freckles

Reply to
Freckles

Was the soil already damp around the wilted plant BEFORE you fed it? If not, you might have burned its roots.

Reply to
David E. Ross