Pencil cactus

Somehow I don't think you want to see pictures of, or do rubbing on, any of paghat's female friends. They are not young, and have no familiarity with razors or deodorants.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

"Gary L. Burnore" any of paghat's female friends. They are not young, and have no

Surely paghat must know at least a few young attractive females in the PNW lebanese community willing to make sacrifices for Science.

Alas, if not I suppose we'll have to resort to having Fear Factor settle the issue.

As for you, change your name often or are all DATABASIX employees poster children for why women should be allowed to have abortions?

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Or, conversely, why do certain people cling so tenaciously to a myth like the toxicity of poinsettias?

What is their real motivation for perpetuating such claims?

billo

Reply to
Bill Oliver