Peaches Falling Off

Reasons for many (not all) peaches falling off?
Zebrin
zebrin wrote:

A natural thinning of the fruit. There is an ideal ratio of foliage to fruit which encourages the development of large, robust and juicy fruit and reduces the biennialism of many fruit trees. Most fruit trees will go through this process naturally, shedding the excess small, undeveloped fruit, but commerical orchardists have this down to a science, using both chemical and manual means to optimize and space the fruit to generate the best crop and maintain the health of the tree. In short, some early fruit loss is entirely natural and a good thing.
pam - gardengal
yeah what Pam says and even water. Ingrid