Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

Yap. Yap. Yap. See how you are?
And you're trying to add "delusional" to your "hypochondriac" tag now? Okay by me. Let's sum up what we've learned today: you're a delusional, hypochondriac, Drama Queen with an inability to STFU even when you've yapped past your prime.
Now bark, little doggie. Tell us a tale about your impacted anal glands.

Congratulations Fantasy Warrior, you have made my kill file.
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:59:45 -0600, "Don Staples"

I found these lyrics to a beautiful song and at the core is what I relate to:
Oh let your little light shine Let your little light shine Shine on Wall Street and Vegas Place your bets Shine on the fishermen With nothing in their nets Shine on rising oceans and evaporating seas Shine on our Frankenstein technologies Shine on science With its tunnel vision Shine on fertile farmland Buried under subdivisions
Let your little light shine Let your little light shine Shine on the dazzling darkness That restores us in deep sleep Shine on what we throw away And what we keep
Shine on Reverend Pearson Who threw away The vain old God kept Dickens and Rembrandt and Beethoven And fresh plowed sod Shine on good earth, good air, good water And a safe place For kids to play Shine on bombs exploding Half a mile away
Let your little light shine Let your little light shine Shine on world-wide traffic jams Honking day and night Shine on another asshole Passing on the right! Shine on the red light runners Busy talking on their cell phones Shine on the Catholic Church And the prisons that it owns Shine on all the Churches They all love less and less Shine on a hopeful girl In a dreamy dress
Let your little light shine Let your little light shine Shine on good humor Shine on good will Shine on lousy leadership Licensed to kill Shine on dying soldiers In patriotic pain Shine on mass destruction In some God's name! Shine on the pioneers Those seekers of mental health Craving simplicity They traveled inward Past themselves... May all their little lights shine

Hi Vic
I didn't recognise these lyrics so I googled to find they were from a song on a new Joni Mitchell album, one of my all time favourite artists, of whom I didn't realise she had released a new album. Thanks a lot for highlighting this in relation to the sentiments in the current thread.
Geoff (UK)
(Once a regular poster but now a rare participant in rec.gardens)
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:44:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@leavethisout.blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

You are in for a treat. Her new album is called "Shine" and it is amazing. I have every album she ever made, including Mingus!
Victoria

Oh, MAJOR yap yap yap. Now FOAD and my mission here will be complete.
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:22:49 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

Anything else?

You can't even resist yapping when you have nothing to say.

apparently neither can you. we know you two disagree, but why annoy everyone else with your petty squabbles? take the high road & just ignore each other. it's not that hard. lee

And you've been hanging on every post, haven't you? tsk tsk.

Perhaps some lessons on how to use your newsreader are in order?

Oh, you misunderstand. This isn't hard. This is FUN.

Lee, you may have tuned in late but this particular petty squabble has been going on for a year now. There was a brief interruption while FragileWarrior relocated but the cease-fire seems to have come to an end. Eat your pop corn an' enjoy the show.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
ct.net.au:

only a year? it seems like it's been a lot longer than that, more like 3 or 4 years. but, speaking of popcorn, the boys have requested i grow some popcorn this year. anyone have any favorite varieties that will grow in a NH short season? and how far do i need to keep popcorn from sweet corn? lee

Depends on when they flower. If one or the other comes in earlier than the other, no problem if you are saving seed.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
199.125.85.9:

Time flies when you're having fun.

Fruit flies like a banana.
-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com.html

What?

High praise indeed from our transient, depauperate wood cutter.
Frage, I'm green with envy;-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

She doesn't mean it, of course, she'll be reading every single word I write and dragging her ass across the parlor rug in envy and awe. Just you watch. 0:)
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:22:07 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

It wasn't me who killfiled you, it is Don Staples. Learn to keep up with your own projections of hate.