Peach leaf curl, continued

Alas, my peach trees all have severe peach leaf curl already. I sprayed with a copper fungicide a few times, but it does not seem to have helped. Has anyone been through this and have any practicle advice - like how did you get rid of it?
You need to have the correct percentage of copper in the spray or it does no good. When you spray is also critical. Google is your friend!! http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn7426.html
Val
"Ook" <Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the Don't send me any freakin' spam> wrote in message

in addition, timing is everything. find the CORRECT time to apply. Ingrid

On 5/21/2008 10:23 AM, Ook wrote:

Once you get it, live with it. A one-year infestation won't kill your tree.
Spray the fugicide immediately after pruning, wetting all branches and twigs. Then spray again just as the flower buds start to show some red (before they open).
Once you see symptoms, it's much too late to spray.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean