Peach leaf curl, continued

Alas, my peach trees all have severe peach leaf curl already. I sprayed with a copper fungicide a few times, but it does not seem to have helped. Has anyone been through this and have any practicle advice - like how did you get rid of it?

Reply to
Ook

You need to have the correct percentage of copper in the spray or it does no good. When you spray is also critical. Google is your friend!!

Val

Reply to
dr-solo

Once you get it, live with it. A one-year infestation won't kill your tree.

Spray the fugicide immediately after pruning, wetting all branches and twigs. Then spray again just as the flower buds start to show some red (before they open).

Once you see symptoms, it's much too late to spray.

Reply to
David E. Ross