Paver Path

Hey all,
I am about to install a paver path at my house. However, the location where I want to put the path has a sprinkler line running through it. Is it possible to build the path over the sprinkler pipe? Or, should I have the line moved (that is - put in the ground deeper)? Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.
--
David

You have options. There shouldn't be any issue about the path being over as long as the pipe is deep enough. Check your municiple code for depth. If you have buried PVC pipe for the sprinkler already, it's a DIY job to cut and glue some joints. Or (my fav option) get one of those little mini-bridge decorations if you're worried about accessing or upsetting the line in the future, and raise the path over it. .02
David wrote:

where
I have a paver walkway. While I like pavers better than plain cement, if I had to do it again, I would NOT put in pavers. They looked great at first, but now they are sinking in spots. The cracks between the pavers apparently are a great incubator for seeds. Along with every weed that comes along, perennials like heuchera and lady's mantle sprout up there. In really shady areas, moss grows in the joints. I like the look of moss, but it can be slick when wet. I had the pathway installed by professionals and it wasn't inexpensive. I which I had gone with stamped, decorative concrete instead. http://www.decorative-concrete.net/photos_stamped.php http://www.concretenetwork.com/concrete/stamped_concrete /