Paulownia tree seeds

Does anyone have Paulownia sees to give away? Jackie

Why? It's a miserably brittle-wooded tree, and rather weedy... Are you sure you want to inflict it on yourself? ` Kay

Actually it's a reliably hard wood tree which has been cultivated for many years and used as renewable resource building material. I can check out back if I have any pods and if you email me your address I'll send them.
snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com