Paul's Glory hosta size

I just bought some Paul's glory hosta bulbs . The package says the height will be 30" and spacing should be 16". Does this sound right? The spacing sounds rather tight. I thought hostas were bigger than that. I would greatly appreciate any advice.
Thanks in advance Jeff

Hostas come from roots, not bulbs. 'Paul's Glory' is a robust plant - it will get to be about 24" tall and can spread to a good 4' across. I'd allow at least a 30" spacing if you are planting multiples and want fast coverage.
pam - gardengal