Patio tomatoes and sunlight needs

I am considering a pot of patio tomatoes on my porch. It gets indirect light to the most part with at best dappled sunlight in late summer. How well would the PTs do in those conditions?

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

Most edible fruiting plants do well in full sun and OK in 4-5 hours sun per day. With no direct sun the chances are they will be weak and spindly and not fruit well.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I do fine on my deck with afternoon sun. One plant almost under deck with sun as you describe did so so but I did get tomatoes.

Reply to
Frank

The more sun, the better.

Reply to