passionfruit

I planted a passionfruit a few years ago, this year it snuck up on me a month or so ago and had some fruit which have sort of got to size three or four weeks ago and have stayed the same size and greenness ever since, do they ever get ripe? Where I live in Australia it is coming on winter (very cold at night)
F Murtz wrote:

Your peak production would generally be late summer and tailing off through autumn. I doubt they will grow or ripen anymore now.