Passion flower

Hi,

this is my first post on this site. I just wonder if anyone could help me? I planted a passion flower climber about 3-4 years ago and it has always done really well in the situation it is in and with an abundance of flowers each year. But at the moment it is really not looking very healthy at all when all the other plants in the garden are now starting to flourish. It looks dead or close to and I cannot understand why this would be as I've done nothing different at all. I want to say it sort of looks like something is eating it

Reply to
donzie