Part Number for Honda FG100A Tiller Transmission

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Honda FG100A mini-tiller's transmission. A few years back, someone posted in a forum that the transmission is made by Huffco. I would appreciate if you can post either Huffco or Honda's transmission part numbers. Better still if you know a website that sell Honda or Huffco parts for FG100A mini-tiller.
Thank you in advance.