Paperwhites

I went shopping for paperwhites, wanting 27 - one per child - for a school project. Too expensive, so I went online - still expensive when you add shipping, etc. Does anyone know a good source? I have a bout $20. Thanks, Carolyn

Reply to
Carolyn LeCrone

If you have a local garden center that isn't staffed by robots, I'd look for a manager/owner and explain your dilemma. He/she may be civic-minded enough to give you a break.

Reply to
Frogleg