palm tree transplant in cold

Hi I have dug up many palms during warm weather but I have now won another to trachycarpus fortunei (windmill palms) that the seller wants me to dig up one is three foot and other is 6 foot. can I dig this in the cołd winter weather about 3-6 degrees celsius. will I risk killing them or will they survive? they will be transported and then put straight into ground. any help much appreciated. thanks

Reply to
wiggles1504