Paling Hyacinth Vines

Hi:

I have two pots of hyacinth vines on my balcony. Both were planted at the end of May, both get the same amount of sunlight, the same amount of water (I think) and both have vines about 5'-6'. However, the leaves of one are becoming pale green with a yellowish tinge. Otherwise, there is no drooping or browning. Is something wrong?

Thank you.

Geraldine

Reply to
G. B. Gaal