Paghet (The Ratgirl)

Haven't seen any posts from Paghet in ages and was wondering if anyone knows what happened to her?

USDA Zone 8
from snipped-for-privacy@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Helen J. Foss) contains these words:

try contacting her via her website.
Janet
--
Isle of Arran Open Gardens weekend 21,22,23 July 2006
5 UKP three-day adult ticket (funds go to island charities) buys entry
Helen J. Foss wrote:

HEY HELEN!!!! How you doing girl?? Ain't see you in a coon's age! I'm down to my last beloved jar of that special Helen J. Foss chow chow! That stuff is EXCELLENT on any kind of cooked bean! Lots to tell you, will see if Squire (John) will allow me to sit for a spell and write to youse, he's home for the day and half, can't get much done while he's home.......running around, feeding and watering him and such.....<g> ((((huge HUG))))) madgardener up on the hot and sultry ridge, back in steamy Fairy Holler, overlooking a hazy English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36
[snip]

You've spent way too much time in the chat rooms.
-S

You haven't spent enough time on usenet. Everybody knows chatrooms were conceived during a Maddie newsgroup hug on usenet, some time back in the last century.
Janet.
--
Isle of Arran Open Gardens weekend 21,22,23 July 2006
5 UKP three-day adult ticket (funds go to island charities) buys entry
Janet Baraclough wrote:

that's right..........((((huge Janet hug))))) <gbseg> m.
Snooze wrote:

I haven't been here in bleems and eon's!
maddie who thinks Helen is a neat old lady up in Canada