Paghet (The Ratgirl)

Haven't seen any posts from Paghet in ages and was wondering if anyone knows what happened to her?

Reply to
Helen J. Foss

The message from snipped-for-privacy@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Helen J. Foss) contains these words:

try contacting her via her website.

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Her current film reviews are dated June 17th. You can write her at snipped-for-privacy@paghat.com.

Reply to
Travis M.

HEY HELEN!!!! How you doing girl?? Ain't see you in a coon's age! I'm down to my last beloved jar of that special Helen J. Foss chow chow! That stuff is EXCELLENT on any kind of cooked bean! Lots to tell you, will see if Squire (John) will allow me to sit for a spell and write to youse, he's home for the day and half, can't get much done while he's home.......running around, feeding and watering him and such..... ((((huge HUG))))) madgardener up on the hot and sultry ridge, back in steamy Fairy Holler, overlooking a hazy English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener

You've spent way too much time in the chat rooms.

-S

Reply to
Snooze

The message from "Snooze" contains these words:

You haven't spent enough time on usenet. Everybody knows chatrooms were conceived during a Maddie newsgroup hug on usenet, some time back in the last century.

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

I haven't been here in bleems and eon's!

maddie who thinks Helen is a neat old lady up in Canada

Reply to
madgardener

that's right..........((((huge Janet hug))))) m.

Reply to
madgardener