Paghat the Rat - Dead or Alive

Just curious if anyone on this board knows if Paghat the Rat has passed away or not? Read that on a post and see that she was active here .... I am referring to Paghat the amateur gardener and active web group member who often critiqued and criticized other peoples posts and creative works? Guess some liked her and many thought she was a wack-job, either way trying to determine if she is still around.
In article

Non of your business asshole. Are we not all amateurs ?
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

BigIdea wrote:

Ask her: http://www.paghat.com/writetopaghat.html
On Thu, 15 May 2008 14:13:57 -0700 (PDT), BigIdea

Mamzer meshugeneh? Oy... who cares.
On Thu, 15 May 2008 14:13:57 -0700 (PDT), BigIdea

Don't know one way or the other. Why do you care?
She posted last on 4-20-2008 in this news group.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

So?