Paghat the Rat - Dead or Alive

Just curious if anyone on this board knows if Paghat the Rat has passed away or not? Read that on a post and see that she was active here .... I am referring to Paghat the amateur gardener and active web group member who often critiqued and criticized other peoples posts and creative works? Guess some liked her and many thought she was a wack-job, either way trying to determine if she is still around.

Reply to
BigIdea

Non of your business asshole. Are we not all amateurs ?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Frank

Mamzer meshugeneh? Oy... who cares.

Reply to
Charlie

Don't know one way or the other. Why do you care?

Reply to
Jangchub

She posted last on 4-20-2008 in this news group.

Reply to
symplastless

So?

Reply to