OT...Yet the practice of the wild.

(Amazon.com product link shortened) 36290/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid84132394&sr=1-1
How often do you get a book review before it is released? Well there is always a first time. Gary Snyder is getting up there and this may be his last book I hope not.
In a garden group that banters about often about Heirlooms and man made choices it may be of value to look at wild again. Sure he has a Buddhist tinge but he is I believe always practical.
Looking forward to another good read.
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden