OT Yea I know Michael passed but so did Willie Mays

<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUK9lG-7HTc

This guy may have turned on more folks to a weird way of catching fly balls.
Still honest and admirable.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://www.youtube.com/usnationalarchives

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:32:36 -0400, Bill who putters

I believe Willie Mays is alive. Perhaps you are referring to Billy Mays.
Kate - fed the coneflowers today

<http://www.eyeonsportsmedia.com/2009/06/willie-mays-is-not-dead.html
Don't know Billy Mays. Thanks for the heads up.
Bill just confused
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://www.youtube.com/usnationalarchives

Say Hey Kid. Your loss, our gain. Giants: New York --> San Francisco 1958
--

- Billy