OT: Wonderful news

It's been six months after my horrible year of Interferon treatment. I had lab work done and found out last night I am completely free of the hepatitis c virus. I am cured. That is the word the doctor used. Cured. Not remission, not maybe, but cured!

Wow, that was a horrible year of torturous treatment which turns out to be the best year of my life!

animaux

Marsha

Congradulations! Yes, there is life after Interferon, though it may not seem like it during treatment. ;=)

Marco

Reply to
Marc Reinig

Mazel tov! It's lilke welcoming a new life into the world. I wouldn't be at all surprised if your positive outlook and approach to treatment contributed as much as the interferon to your recovery. Best of the best from here on out..... xxx Tyra

Reply to
Tyra Trevellyn

Glad to hear the nightmare is over, Vic. These kinds of experiences make us much more appreciative of life and, more to the point, living it.

Take care....

James

Reply to
JNJ

I do know on several occasions my physician asked if I could talk to a few of his patients who were going to quit. I resolved to the treatment, I resolved to an entire year of nothing but laying on the couch and sleeping and resting, and together, I'm free of the virus.

Thanks for all the best wishes, V

Reply to
animaux

That IS wonderful news. :)

Tracey

Reply to
Tracey

Excellent news, congrats.

Reply to
jammer

Reply to
Jacqueline Davidson

Recovery from a viral infection is something to celebrate. Congratulations.

Isn't interferon administerd like glucose? Imagine diabetics having to go through this all their life.

Dan

Reply to
dstvns

Reply to
madgardener

Thanks Marilyn. You of all people know what I went through. Thanks for the huge hug and one backatchya.

V-liv>WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE CYBER

Reply to
animaux

animaux expounded:

That's excellent news, Vic, I'm glad to hear it!

-Ann, back from Maine, after picking blueberries, blueberries, blueberries!

Reply to
Ann

Jealous! We have blackberries, blackberries, blackberries...and I LOVE blueberries!

Reply to
animaux

Wonderful! ... lee.wonderful! Happy for you! more than happy! exstatic! Bless the powers that be! love, leona/lee

Reply to
Lee

Wonderful news Victoria!

Reply to
SWD

You are a sweetie, as usual!

animaux

Just back from vacation, wanted to say congratulations!

Callen

animaux wrote:

Reply to
Callen Molenda