OT: Wonderful news

It's been six months after my horrible year of Interferon treatment. I had lab work done and found out last night I am completely free of the hepatitis c virus. I am cured. That is the word the doctor used. Cured. Not remission, not maybe, but cured!
Wow, that was a horrible year of torturous treatment which turns out to be the best year of my life!
Victoria, I join in your excitement, this is wonderful, wonderful news. :)

had lab

remission,
the
Congradulations! Yes, there is life after Interferon, though it may not seem like it during treatment. ;=)
Marco

had lab

remission,
the
animaux snipped-for-privacy@podsif9o.net wrote:

Mazel tov! It's lilke welcoming a new life into the world. I wouldn't be at all surprised if your positive outlook and approach to treatment contributed as much as the interferon to your recovery. Best of the best from here on out..... xxx Tyra
On 19 Jul 2003 19:12:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnoway (Tyra Trevellyn) wrote:

I do know on several occasions my physician asked if I could talk to a few of his patients who were going to quit. I resolved to the treatment, I resolved to an entire year of nothing but laying on the couch and sleeping and resting, and together, I'm free of the virus.
Thanks for all the best wishes, V

had lab

remission,
the
Glad to hear the nightmare is over, Vic. These kinds of experiences make us much more appreciative of life and, more to the point, living it.
Take care....
James
>I am cured.
That IS wonderful news. :)
Tracey
I'm very happy for you! This is great news! Jackie

Excellent news, congrats.

Recovery from a viral infection is something to celebrate. Congratulations.
Isn't interferon administerd like glucose? Imagine diabetics having to go through this all their life.
Dan
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE CYBER HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) madgardener up on the ridge, back in a hazy, sticky Fairy Holler where the flowers are insane, past the gutters and the grassy weeds are approaching the flowerbeds.........overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36 (possibly warmer one if I were to look)

had lab

remission,
the
Thanks Marilyn. You of all people know what I went through. Thanks for the huge hug and one backatchya.
V-livin' in the craggy countryside of Texas where the prairie once was, and still is...in my little piece of the world!

That's excellent news, Vic, I'm glad to hear it!
-Ann, back from Maine, after picking blueberries, blueberries, blueberries!
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Jealous! We have blackberries, blackberries, blackberries...and I LOVE blueberries!

Wonderful! ... lee.wonderful! Happy for you! more than happy! exstatic! Bless the powers that be! love, leona/lee
Wonderful news Victoria!
--
Sheila

Photography by Sheila Dalton
You are a sweetie, as usual!
On 24 Jul 2003 00:06:19 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comgarden (NAearthMOM) wrote:

Just back from vacation, wanted to say congratulations!
Callen