OT--trade-off between courier and some flower seeds

If there's someone who can accept and send 'free offers - Ipod Nano' to me, send a mail directly to me. To cut down the shipping cost, i would ask it for only residents in Hawaii or CA. Of course as far as money goes, you won't lose even a cent. Rather, you will receive some flower seeds for the this trade-off. The seeds are of our native rare wild flowers. you can see it at

tinyplanter