OT: Tom Kan Pa where are you?

Has anyone heard from Tom? I haven't seen a post from him in a long time. I found some castor bean seeds to send him this year. I hope all is well with him.
Jangchub said:

I saw a Tom Kan Pa post in rec.humor.funny this month:
http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/08/Mar/elephant.html
According to Google, Tom's posting about classic country music, Chryslers and beer recently.

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 07:51:43 -0400, Pat Kiewicz

That's probably him. He once sent us Three Stooges Beer, and we still have it. I'll go check him out. I remember his grandson was born some years back and his name is Mathew. Tom called him Mat the W...very funny.