OT: Things to do before the inauguration

Page 4 of 5

Alas, it has been brought up repeatedly since 2000. There are numerous websites referring to it, and numerous hearings, press releases, etc. Here's one for example: http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2004/february18/aaas-dillsr-218.html
I have signed quite a few petitions demanding that something be done about this, but it takes a lot of pressure to move some bureacrats - especially those who are not technologically savvy, and, for the conspiracy-theory minded among us, those who seek to gain by the lack of paper trails and other checks of computer -voting. A grandmother in Seattle has shown repeatedly how easy it is to switch huge volumes of votes at central voting headquarters, where all the precinct results go to one computer, like the PC you are using right now. Some places demanded (and got) paper trail voting machines. But such places were a tiny minority.
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:13:33 GMT, "Cereus-validus..."

kind-hearted and reasonable, brimming with love and respect for humans everywhere. How could I have been so mistaken?
Swyck
Go choke on a weinerschnitzel, you Nazi bastard.

Should be two words, weiner schnitzel
Check out this link and be prepared to be scared to death at what the senior members in our government have planned for the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
Swick, I think even you will be a little disturbed by this. But I may be wrong.

You are wrong. Post this in rec.boats, and in the subject line, try and snag a visitor called "NOYB". You'll see someone who I'm sure isn't so unusual, who supports the entire policy statement.
On 15 Dec 2004 18:11:18 -0800, "Dennis Hoy"

Interesting comments form another chicken hawk!
opined:

Where ya been Tom?
Having read the list on your site below, I'd have to say I guess one man's "accomplishment" is another man's nightmare. Just today, the official in charge of our national forest policy was quoted in our newspaper, The Spokesman-Review, as announcing with great relish that 80% of the forests designated as critical habitat for spawning salmon were now completely open for indiscrimate logging and he told the assembled group of forestry business execs, "we're happy to say that we've only just begun to make the changes we would like to make in opening the national forests to more logging"............ HELLO If you regard this as an "accomplishment" to be proud of, you're on such a different page that I fear we're never going to meet in this book -or any other.........And many of the same type of "accomplishments (for big business and religious groups only)" are found on the list below.

says...

And the Spokesmans resident trogdolyte (DaveO) has a column today in which, among other things, he mentions "the questionable theory of evolution".
I've passed anger - I'm in the sorrow stage now.

I am past sorrow and in denial. I turn the TV off the moment one of "them" come on. Ingrid

snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.xx.com Dec 12, 12:31 pm show options
Newsgroups: rec.gardens From: snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.xx.com Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:31:09 GMT Local: Sun, Dec 12 2004 12:31 pm Subject: Re: OT: Things to do before the inauguration
"I am past sorrow and in denial. I turn the TV off the moment one of "them" come on. Ingrid"
I am literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at you stupid liberals!!!!! Have at it!

Have you or your kids enlisted yet?
Yes, Doug, I served over 30 years ago, and was, in fact, a graduate of US Naval Academy. Of course, you would know nothing about that sort of thing. And yes, our son is doing his part, too, not that you would understand that, either.
On 12 Dec 2004 16:41:52 -0800, "Dennis Hoy"

Them radios are dangerous duty! Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold

What I *do* know is that a leader has to earn the title. Anyone who follows a faker into war shames their country and has no business calling themselves a patriot. A robot, perhaps, but certainly not a patriot. Since it is a fact that we now have a faker in the White House, the rest follows logically.
You would think that a graduate of the belly button academy would have more sense than you do, Denny. But then again, a good soldier does what he's told without question even if its to jump off a cliff like some mindless lemming.
Blindly going off to an undeclared war for oil for the rich for some faker awol chicken hawk former alcoholic cokehead is not patriotism. It is stupidity of the highest degree. Your son will be nothing more than cannon fodder for terrorists just like the many unfortunate victims before him.
The American people need to speak up and say they have had enough of this bull shit and have Dubya and his cronies thrown out of office. They should impeach the bastard for abusing his office. Most of his cabinet have already abandoned him like rats abandoning a sinking ship.

If you are typical, it's no wonder that people who aren't taken in by television propaganda think of "America's Finest" as arrogant, ignorant and rude.
As for doing his part aka abetting political change through violence, well no, you wouldn't understand hypocrisy would you.
... formerly from Zone 19, which doesn't exist in Dennis' brainwashed myopic world.
On 12 Dec 2004 12:56:26 -0800, "Dennis Hoy"

Now if only you knew yer head from yer ass!
Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold

Please contact the non-profit American Health Association at 561-361-9091 to sign up for free Post Election Selection Trauma (PEST) support group therapy.
OR
The Canadian Refugee System http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/index.html Refugees and persons needing protection are people in or outside Canada who fear returning to their country of nationality or habitual residence. In keeping with its humanitarian tradition and international obligations, Canada provides protection to thousands of people every year. Through its refugee protection system, Canada offers safe haven to persons with a well-founded fear of persecution, as well as those at risk of torture or cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.
OR
http://www.info-france-usa.org/atoz/immigration.asp
France is a traditional country of immigration: for over 150 years, while other countries have been combining high birth rates and emigration, France has been taking in foreign populations to prevent her demographic decline. Even today, immigration is still in some cases put forward as the remedy for the ageing of the national population. Arch defender of human rights, France also likes to think of herself as a land of asylum for political refugees. Since the beginning of the last century she has taken in, inter alia, Italians, Poles, White Russians, Ukrainians, Armenians, Spanish Republicans, Chileans and Asians. In 1952, France signed the 1951 Geneva Convention which governs current asylum methods and created the Office français de protection des réfugiés et apatrides (OFPRA – French Office for the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons).