OT Squirrels Flipping Out

Page 2 of 2

few
I saw them doing similar things this spring when they are my tulips. Maybe they are eating a hallucinogen (or however it is spelled)

Paul E. Lehmann wrote:

Hmmm. So maybe my squirrels are tripping? After a spring and summer of way too much rain, there are some huge mushroom patches out there and some of those gross looking dog vomit fungi, too.
Susan H. Simko wrote:

OMG! Chocolate! Wasted on Squirrels? What were you thinking? <G>

Well this sounds just mysterious and sinister to make me ask
"Why don't they stay around there very long?"

----- Jeepers were they pot brownies...??? ;)
Maybe if you got them all stoned you could just lure them into little shipping crates with more munchies and them ship them somewhere.
Zebrin