OT: question

This is for anyone who is using Outlook as their e-mail provider. I only want someone who is using Outlook. Don't flame me for using it, or tell me who is better, I just need a simple answer to this question. Thanks. When you're blocking "spam" and posts that you don't want on Outlook, you hit the actions key and put it in the junk senders file. How do you review and revise that file for names that might accidentally get into it? I have one post that always comes to me that is legitimate and it keeps going to the trash folder and I have to forward it to myself........thanks for the help (I have asked the help thing but it doesnt' tell me how to do this) madgardener
THANK YOU JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!