[OT] ot

see my [OT] OT post in the edibles group if you want to do more general chatter in a moderated group that right now gets very little traffic.
songbird
On 01/21/2015 07:52 AM, songbird wrote:

url?
On 1/22/2015 3:21 PM, Todd wrote:

Its a news group. Add to your ng reader under that name.
On 1/23/2015 8:35 AM, Frank wrote:

Actually, if anybody goes looking for "edibles on their news sever they are going to be disappointed. The proper name is "rec.gardens.edible".
On 01/23/2015 11:15 AM, John McGaw wrote:

That is what messed up my search: ebibles.
rec.gardens.edible
John McGaw wrote:

yep, thanks for the correction. i figured that anyone who knows rec.gardens knows the other group too. sorry, my mistake.
songbird