OT No mention of gardens but....

Page 2 of 2
<Charlie> wrote in message wrote:

OK. Why did you assume I don't wear a necktie (except to weddings and funerals)?
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:40:13 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Certainly, but first, another question, please?
WTF was that bit last weekend re: Charlie Carolan and then my finding the info on this website? Sometimes I don't understand the gaming. Inquiring minds want to know.
http://whois.domaintools.com/stockcommando.com
Just a small indulgence, por favor. My answer is dependant upon your response.
<Charlie> wrote in message wrote:

That information is supplied strictly on a need to know basis. You don't.
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:35:05 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Hmmmm......well then, neither do you need my answer.
Perhaps my assessment is correct and my original question stands.
<Charlie> wrote in message wrote:

Since your question was in no way related to the domain information, you last response makes no sense. No matter. I'm sure the necktie question had no rhyme or reason either.
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:55:02 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

So yeah, it matters, in that one might assume that you were trying to imply that I was Charlie Carolan, which is wrong.
And yeah, my question has rhyme and reason. You don't get it, just like I didn't get your reference.
<Charlie> wrote in message >

I'm talking now about your necktie question. I have no interest in the domain question or anything related to it. So, unless you want to explain the necktie question, this game is now over.
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:19:56 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Perhaps it is no longer a game. I asked a very serious question. Why did you post two replies to my posts that insinuated that I was Charlie Carolan? And then continue those insinuations in subsequent posts?
<Charlie> wrote in message >>>

Do I have an accent or something? You will receive no further information about that. Get it?
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:30:37 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Oh yeah, I get it.
Old Joke...
Why do lawyers wear neckties?
To keep their foreskins from covering their heads.
Get it?
My first question has now been answered to my satisfaction. Are you satisfied with your answer?
<Charlie> wrote in message >>>>>

Your response matched my expectations.
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:50:23 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

As did your responses match my expectations.
We are both satisfied, ja?
<Charlie> wrote in message >>> My first question has now been answered to my satisfaction. Are you

Good night, Mr. Carolan.
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 04:01:09 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"