OT No mention of gardens but....

Since your question was in no way related to the domain information, you last response makes no sense. No matter. I'm sure the necktie question had no rhyme or reason either.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

My question is related to the domain information in that you hooked it, as a response, to a post I made to you.

My post: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com Your response: PJSGi.16373$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.roc.ny

So yeah, it matters, in that one might assume that you were trying to imply that I was Charlie Carolan, which is wrong.

And yeah, my question has rhyme and reason. You don't get it, just like I didn't get your reference.

Reply to
Charlie

I'm talking now about your necktie question. I have no interest in the domain question or anything related to it. So, unless you want to explain the necktie question, this game is now over.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Perhaps it is no longer a game. I asked a very serious question. Why did you post two replies to my posts that insinuated that I was Charlie Carolan? And then continue those insinuations in subsequent posts?

Reply to
Charlie

Do I have an accent or something? You will receive no further information about that. Get it?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Oh yeah, I get it.

Old Joke...

Why do lawyers wear neckties?

To keep their foreskins from covering their heads.

Get it?

My first question has now been answered to my satisfaction. Are you satisfied with your answer?

Reply to
Charlie

Your response matched my expectations.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

As did your responses match my expectations.

We are both satisfied, ja?

Reply to
Charlie

Good night, Mr. Carolan.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Row, row, row your boat.......

Seems like this is a cute trick of yours.

-------------------------------

Maybe he doesn't want to answer a question like that in a public forum. Try asking him privately:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Charlie

I would have wagered that they were extra terrestrial. Very strange experience, but this IS California, strange, here, is kinda normal.

Reply to
Billy

Nope, in southern New Hampshire. Tattoo was in block letters, allowing the then 6 year old to read it, out loud and be hustled out of the aisle quickly.

Now - I have never shopped WM for food items except the odd candy bar at the checkout, so I have no clue about the prices or quality. I have bought school supplies, fabric, yarn and some clothing. Oh and the odd plant, but never soil products. I think the chain has suffered grievously since Sam Walton passed away and won't go unless there is specific list of items I want and that I know are all there and I don't have much time to hit 3-5 different stores.

Cheryl Isaak

I went to a WM and saw a manatee in a tube top.

Reply to
doofy

Wasn't it uncomfortable out of water?

Reply to