OT newest talley 1004

yep, 1004......I called BellSouth just to make sure I was doing right by going to Mail Guard. I am. I hope this ceases soon. Thanks for all the good information. hopefully this will pass and I can get back to regular things, like bulbs, fall, no fall leaf color this year....little things. cracks in the yard because now it's really really dry..... hopefully this is just inconvenience and not malicious. madgardener still deleting these things which are now coming as less size but unrecognizable. (I even sent out a huge message to everyone in my addy book which will probably get some aggrivated responses, but I apologized and deleted names of immediate "non-deliverable's". ) madgardener

Reply to
Madgardener