OT: Madgardener, where are you???

You didn't happen to see the documentary of the Sundance Channel regarding Faerie's, did you?
It is something I know you would adore.
You didn't see it? Oh, then I suppose it's a good thing I taped it for you! It'll be in the mail this week.
Veeto
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes I did miss it! (too tired from werk, despite their cutting our hours for part timers like me, I still work 9 hour shifts and am standing on concrete in the heat with a fan on me dehydrating me in the nursery. We've had upper 80's all week with the rains missing us and slamming into North Carolina. Does you have me addy? If not, give me a shout and I'll send it to ya..............<g> yer a peach!!! ((((((((((((huge Maddie HUG)))))))))))))))) maddie

you!